There seems to be one in every family. My sister had a friend - an acquaintance, really - who simply Did. Not. Shut. Up. She wasn't mean or sarcastic or anything, but from the time she walked in until she left - to quote our eldest daughter - you couldn't get a word in sledge-wise.
3 comments:
But like the cops in "Pirates of Penzance", they just will not go....and we need them to.
I actually was thinking of a certain family member I had to endure while I was in Seattle, but you're also correct.
There seems to be one in every family. My sister had a friend - an acquaintance, really - who simply Did. Not. Shut. Up. She wasn't mean or sarcastic or anything, but from the time she walked in until she left - to quote our eldest daughter - you couldn't get a word in sledge-wise.
Post a Comment