Welcome to my world. I hope you did better than I did! I fell backwards a week before Easter and had to spend the night in the overnight in the hospital.
OMG, I told you not to do that!! But did it rearrange your septum? The time I did that (in front of neighbors, sadly) it fixed my deviated septum, lol. Seriously, be careful, sidewalks are out to get us!!
Hope you're feeling better.... Are you at the Shetland Wool Week? If so, may I suggest that you contact Francis Tayler, of https://myshetland.co.uk/? She is is an amazing blogger, photographer, animal rescuer extraordinaire, and oh yeah, she makes those adorable felted sheep sold at Jamison's in Lerwick.
3 comments:
Welcome to my world. I hope you did better than I did! I fell backwards a week before Easter and had to spend the night in the overnight in the hospital.
OMG, I told you not to do that!! But did it rearrange your septum? The time I did that (in front of neighbors, sadly) it fixed my deviated septum, lol. Seriously, be careful, sidewalks are out to get us!!
Hope you're feeling better....
Are you at the Shetland Wool Week? If so, may I suggest that you contact Francis Tayler, of https://myshetland.co.uk/?
She is is an amazing blogger, photographer, animal rescuer extraordinaire, and oh yeah, she makes those adorable felted sheep sold at Jamison's in Lerwick.
Post a Comment