Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Stranger Danger

 


When Baldur the Wonder Dog and I finished at the library tonight, we were followed out to the parking lot by five little girls (and I mean little, the ramrod of the outfit was probably about nine).  I explained that it was time to take the doggie home, opened the back door of the Blazer, and gave the command LOAD.  Baldur jumped in.

So did five little girls.  

(I had to bribe them with bookmarks to get them out).

 

7 comments:

mamafrog said...

He knows he's the handsomest and most popular guy around!

Lady Anne said...

Whew! When you posted that one of your German Shepherds had died, I was so afraid it was Baldur!

Shay said...

He's alive and kicking.

May said...

That's so darn cute!

Shay said...

until I get investigated...
'

Sam said...

Handsome boys have to have a gaggle of ladies.

Shay said...

he certainly has his fan club.