A shopping bag to make from leather scraps (with very little tweaking, you could turn this into a clutch or a wallet - just line it so small items don't fall out). From Crafts for Everyone, by Louis V. Newkirk, 1950. This can be read for free online at the Hathi Trust site, but you will need a library or school account to download it.

1 comment:
I don't know how you got your pages for your post but you can also save individual pages if you aren't looking to save the whole book. You just right click save as image, I think it can be adjusted for size also, and it gave a very nice one to look at later. It did save as a .png, which I don't really care for so I saved it as a .jpg by changing it during the save. If you need to save more than one it will need a name also as it saves a untitled.
Post a Comment