Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Son of Even More Christmas Stuff Rides Again


Patricia at Agence Eureka has several more pages of vintage Christmas children's activities, including a Père Noel to cut out and assemble, puzzles, coloring pages, and half a dozen patterns for toy animals to sew (that would look great stitched in brightly colored felt, and hanging from the Christmas tree). Scroll down to 22 decembre.

(note: I am creating and scheduling all of my posts in the intervals between power and Internet outages. If you have attempted to contact me and I haven't answered, I'm not being a Scrooge, just a victim of Mother Nature!).

2 comments:

Lidian said...

Oh dear - I hope your power is up and running perfectly very soon! Stay warm and have a wonderful holiday.

Erre54 said...

Buon natale from Italy
ciao
Mrita