Sunday, July 10, 2011

Eat More Salmon


Another tasty trifle from archive.org. I spend way too much time at that site -- did you know they even have vintage comic books?

(Note: I'm sticking to posting stuff I can find online for about a week as I managed to break my glasses and am walking around peering at things like Mr. Magoo. Fortunately I was able to get an app't at the opthalalalal...dang. That's word is like "banana," I never know when to quit. Anyway, should have some glasses in about seven days. In the meantime, all the sharp edges of the world have become nicely rounded).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite eye appointment was the young intern who started out by taking away my coke bottle glasses and saying "now read this line for me" while he was reading my history. he quickly amended himself to ask "now, do you see a wall over here?"
skubitwo