Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 6 of Captivity


… tempers are fraying. Mild-mannered Reserve Cat took a swing at the Drama Queen yesterday and then chased her down the basement stairs, up over the back of the daybed, around the recliner and back up the stairs.

And this morning I was sitting at the computer when I heard a crash from the spare room. Her Majesty had pulled the window fan (which is set into a wooden frame, btw) out of the front window and was working on the screen.

We’re going to try aversion therapy. I have a squirt gun full of vinegar water and I’m not afraid to use it.

3 comments:

Packrat said...

Animals can be so much fun until they start causing damage. Want a couple of chew up sofas?

Love your porch. Classic.

Today isn't the real Memorial Day, and it isn't Veteran's Day. But, thank you anyway for serving our country.

Amy said...

wow 6 days? gosh, I guess it's litter tray city in your house right now

Shay said...

Actually the house is beginning to smell like a giant jar of Vlasic pickles. Perhaps I should re-think the aversion therapy angle.