Friday, July 17, 2026

Brothers And Sisters, I Bid You Beware Of Giving Your Heart To A Dog To Tear

 


He was fifteen years old, which is a good long life for a German Shepherd.  Just not long enough.

8 comments:

Skubitwo said...

oh, sadness. it's never long enough. so sorry for your household.

May said...

I'm so sorry. Some days the price of love seems terribly high. I wish you and your family comfort and healing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. It's never long enough, ever. We lost TWO in June, one to age, one to heart disease. Nearly killed me.

Anonymous said...

dogs are our four-legged children, so sad to hear, RIP sweet GS

Shay said...

You think you're ready but you never are.

Sam said...

I am so sorry to hear this. One is never ready but the deeper the grief the deeper the love you shared. Sassy Sister Cats send purrs, I send a virtual hug.

Lady Anne said...

I am so very, very sorry. Our rector - who has had plenty of experience in this department - has said it is often harder to lose an animal than a human companion.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear heaven! Is that Baldur? Say it isn't so!