Little Grey Bungalow
Do you have a link to the magazine, if possible? Don't think I've ever heard of it.
I own this copy, but I found it on archive.org as well. It's still in publication.https://archive.org/details/wnhsep-43
This was War Time America. There is no metal in it, not even a clasp. I do like the way the flap is held shut, though.
Great article with practical examples.
You've probably never heard of it because it's British.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you have a link to the magazine, if possible? Don't think I've ever heard of it.
I own this copy, but I found it on archive.org as well. It's still in publication.
https://archive.org/details/wnhsep-43
This was War Time America. There is no metal in it, not even a clasp. I do like the way the flap is held shut, though.
Great article with practical examples.
You've probably never heard of it because it's British.
Post a Comment