Saturday, August 19, 2017

Collusion

image from FB

When I take Batdog to obedience training, I wear a fanny pack to hold the treats I bribe him with during class (okay, the instructor doesn't call them bribes, but...)

We came home the other night with a handful of doggie treats left in the pack, which I placed on the dining room table.  Next morning the pack was lying open on the floor.

Empty.

Note: The painting above is by Shozo Ozaki and looks so much like Minnie when she's pretending to be innocent that I had to use it.

2 comments:

Bunnykins said...

But I'm just a little bitty kitty, so very innocent and sweet - and I've been here looking adorable for *hours* so it couldn't be me, nope, is just couldn't be. I was him. He's still growing, or maybe it was dad as you know what boys are like.
That's a beautiful painting of a cat. You do find the best things.

Sam said...

Lovely painting. As for the mysterious disappearance of the dog "bribes" - could be a sneaky dog, crafty cat or a ghost! yeah, that's it, a ghost took them!