I’ve been tagged for my first meme by GDad. These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Well, I have #1 and #2 out of the way. Now for the six non-important things.
1. I can play the dulcimer.
2. My right arm is over an inch longer than my left arm.
3. I skipped a lot of grades in school and started college when I was fifteen.
4. I know exactly how many Union Army quartermasters resigned their commissions in the first six months of 1864, and why.
5. I am right handed but knit and eat German-style, with the left hand.
6. I have six brothers and sisters, and I married a man with six brothers and sisters.
I would like to tag the following:
Julie – for leaving the very first comments on my blog.
Nurhanne – for being an inspiration both as a needlewoman and as a human being.
TMom – for letting me be her evil twin.
I would have liked to tag the following people but they were already tagged:
Valerie – because she inspired me to start my blog
Alison – for her encouraging words AND her alpaca.
And I would really like to tag this guy but he's up to his eyebrows in challenges right now and won't have time to participate.
William -- because his blog makes me think and makes me laugh (don't read this post while drinking coffee!)